emslovesbooks

Emily S

Reader, writer, teacher, librarian...

The Goldfinch
As You Turn Away
Molli Moran
Heir of Fire
Sarah J. Maas
Breathless - Brigid Kemmerer *Many thanks to Kensington Teen and NetGalley for allowing early access to this title*

Quick Review...for when I don't have a lot to say...

It's no secret that I had to warm up to this series. There were some things about the first book that bugged me. When I got the second book and really got into Gabriel's head, the things in the first book made complete sense and stopped bugging me completely. I really *got* him. Everything he did made perfect sense. Gabriel and I were tight now. I liked him, maybe the best of all the brothers. This is huge, considering that I hated him in the first book.

I still had questions though...questions that needed answering. I wondered how things were going to work out and when I got to know more about Nick.

Enter Breathless, Nick's very own novella. Those things I was wondering about? Those questions that needed answering? Answered. All of them. In a way that I suspected and wasn't displeased to learn. It fit. It was right for him. I was happy for him.

I've just received an ARC of Spirit, the next book in the series. I'm excited to see where it goes and how much more of Nick's story we get weaved in with Hunter's. Happy reading to me!

3.5 Eiffel Towers for Breathless